Conference Paper Template
Authors are requested to prepare the paper as per following template:
- All papers must be original and should be according to the Conference Template.
- There should not be any conflict of interest about the authorship of Paper.
- Affiliations and Author Names must be checked before paper submission.
- We do not entertain any requests of paper submission after last date of submission.
- Any extensions in the dates will be communicated to authors in advance.
- Papers will be accepted for the conference presentation/ publication after the blind peer review and after making all corrections suggested by Reviewers.
- We do not modify any author details once the paper is accepted and registration is done by the authors.
- If we receive any complaint about the authorship of the paper, we immediately stop the paper publication or consideration for conference presentation without any prior notice to the authors.
- Euro-Asia Conference is a virtual conference platform.
- Login details and the presentation slots will be communicated to the authors well in advance
- One cannot share the login details with any co-authors or any person willing to attend the conference without prior permission from E-Conference Globe authorities.
- Considering the connectivity issue, the videos of presentations will be shared with all of you through proper channel as and when possible.
Publication in Journals/ Conference Website
- Euro-Asia Conference reserves all rights to publish the selected papers in various journals/ on our website in proceedings form.
- Registration fees paid for conference will not be refunded if the publication is not accepted during second review by the journal authorities.
Plagiarism is very serious offense. We do not encourage any authors to copy other date. While referencing other’s work proper academic integrity must be maintained by the author.
- All papers are checked through the software by Euro-Asia Conference authorities and Journal Authorities.
- If the plagiarism is found more than satisfied limit, the paper will be sent to the author for modification.
- Literature review will be carried out after passing plagiarism test.
- If any paper found copied just before publishing, it will be resent to authors for publication.
- Authors claiming the work to be self-plagiarized will also not be accepted for publication.
- Euro-Asia Conference group is hosting virtual conferences from different countries.
- Editorial board members are not the employees of Euro-Asia Conference.
- Euro-Asia Conference has all rights reserved to cancel registration of any author any time with proper reason.